Wednesday 30 November 2011

Haul!

Hey everyone :)

OK so I went in to town today, I only went for a piece of A1 card, and (of course) I ended up spending a lot more.... Oops!

So first I went to Boots (always dangerous...). I love both Boots and Superdrug, I did prefer Superdrug for a long time, but I love that Boots (in Lancaster anyway) have a wider range of products, and I get my Boots advantage points. I know there is a Superdrug Beauty Card but I've not even looked at that yet....
From Boots I bought these things:
So in the left hand picture, you can see I found the '3 for 2' offer... How can you resist an offer like that!? It's crazy. So first I picked up the Lee Stafford Argan Oil from MoRocco. It says - Nourishing Miracle Oil with Pro-Argan complex. A light weight oil treatment for all hair types. Enriches and nurtures natural shine for the smoothest, silkiest, healthiest hair yet! So I was sold just from the description. That's the little bottle (and the orange box behind it) on the right hand side. 
Next is also from the Lee Stafford collection, it's called 'i HaTE my HAiR the DaY it's waShed' and it says that This problem solver will DeFluFF, DeflyAWAY, DeFRiZZzzz. So the description is definitely exciting (if not for all the capitals and lower case... I feel like my 13 year old self texting again). That's the bright pink bottle in the middle. Needless to say after buying those two products I desperately wanted to rush home and wash my hair... I didn't as I only did it last night and I believe you should wash it AT LEAST only every other day (Sometimes I can last around 4 days without washing it, not because I'm gross but I guess my hair isn't naturally greasy). 
Next I bought the James Brown London - Photo Fabulous Dry Shampoo which it says Gives a just washed look and feel 'Always be camera ready'. So I really needed dry shampoo, and I was going to get the Lee Stafford one for dark hair, but I figured I would branch out from that range and try this one, as I'm not really adventurous with my hair products, so figured why not! Now all I want is for my hair/fringe to be slightly greasy... Can't win either way!
I also picked up this Denman Comb, I've got MEGA long hair, which I very rarely brush (I haven't even brushed it today) but I ran this comb through my hair and it didn't hurt at all! I love it, and it was only £2.80 or something close....


 Then I went to pick up my piece of A1 card, and I got it in an almost navy blue. I had to them go get accessories from Ryman's stationary shop! This is where I saw these two beauties!! I cannot believe that that little unicorn is a rubber. It's far too pretty to be a rubber, and it's actually minute, I currently have it sat on top of he mushroom... The mushroom is a rubber on top (the pink bit) and a pencil sharpener on the bottom (the stalk of the shroom...) I love little silly bits like this, especially when going in to school, because the kids love it! Also, they were only 99p each... Bargain!

Anyway, that's my mini haul of the day. Let me know if you want any reviews on the products, and if you have any requests for blogs!
Lots of love,
Fat Girl
xox


1 comment:

  1. You have to let me know if this argon oil works and if it beats the good old Moroccan oil! May save me some pennies!

    ReplyDelete