Friday 11 November 2011

Halloween :)

Hey Everyone!

So today's post is going to be very picture heavy today, so I'm not going to write much.

I'll just quickly tell you about my outfit etc. I bought an XXL man's white t-shirt from Matalan for £4, and I wore some old black leggings, and then bought some fake blood from Pound-Land, so I cut up my t-shirt and sprayed the blood all over. I also bought some bandages from Asda and spilt some blood on them, and wrapped 2 around my leg and one around my arm. I then just back-combed my hair lots and lots! I did very dark eyes on my make-up, and did dark red lipstick, and then used my Models Own red stain to create blood lines from my mouth and eyes. I hope you like!

Anyway, here come the pictures :) We went on to a party at Horwich RMI! And had a fabulous time.

 (This lottery ticket eventually won me £55!)














 (The pictures above and below this comment genuinely make me think I ACTUALLY turned in to a zombie for the night... scary stuff)







I hope you enjoyed these pics! My friend Becca was the other zombie, and my other friend Rosie was the pumpkin! Her mum made her the costume, how amazing!

Lots of Love,
Fat Girl
xox

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had loads of fun - I love the pumpkin costume! :P
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com :) xx

    ReplyDelete