Tuesday 8 November 2011

General Chat :)


Hi everyone!

So I went Slimming World yesterday, and I lost 2 pounds! Woohoo :) Very chuffed. Absolutely loving it!
I was very tempted not to go though as I wasn't feeling very well... On my way to school in the morning (I go do volunteering every Monday with Reception in case your wondering!) some woman crashed in to the back of my car. I was so shocked, she didn't even get out of her car to see if I was OK or anything! It really did shock me.
Apart from a cracked number plate and my boot being a bit awkward to open, my car is fine! I had a neck ache and back ache yesterday, and still got a bit of a back ache today, but I think that was more from the shock (and I'm possibly better today due to being in bed all day hehe). I was just stopped at a roundabout waiting for a gap to go and....................BOOM! Right in the back of me. Sort of threw me off for the day.
A song I'm totally in love with at the moment is Ed Sheeran - Lego House. I almost fell in love with it more because of the video! I absolutely love Rupert Grint, I've grown up with Harry Potter and the films, and I always had a soft spot for the character of Ron Weasley. Also, I think the video is soooo clever!! I just love it.
Anyway, I best go and do some work, as I've been having a well deserved duvet day today (after the little crash and doing so much work it was definitely needed!).
I've finally got the pictures from Halloween, so I'm going to check with my 2 friends it's OK to post them on here, and do a whole post on that!
Lots of Love, and a reminder to be careful on the roads!! Especially with it starting to become a bit frosty.
Fat Girl
xox
P.S. Picture is from here <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh my I was really confused for a bit at the end, then I realized what was going on, and oh my I'm so in love with that song now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this video too! Yeh I watched it and and just thought Rupert Grint was 'playing' Ed Sheeran... love the twist! xox

    ReplyDelete