Thursday 24 November 2011

Thank You.


Hey everyone :)

With living in England, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but I figured it would be a great time to tell everyone all the things I am thankful for, because, although I moan all the time, I am truly thankful for my life.
The first thing I am thankful for is my family. I have the world's most supportive, caring and amazing family I could ever ask for. My Mum and Sister are like two of my best friends, and my Dad too actually! My Mum and Dad never make me need anything, but I am definitely not spoilt. My sister is due to have her baby on the 30th November (so in 6 days!!) and I am so thankful that I am close to her, and will get to see her family grow and evolve, and be involved in my niece's life.
Next, I am so thankful for my boyfriend. Sounds lame I know, and some of you will be thinking 'Uh what a lamo' but I don't really care. Although we have our good times and bad times, he is the person that is always there for me, will make me laugh when I'm feeling low, and will humble me if needed. This song reminds me of us:


Next, I am massively grateful for my friends. I don't have a huge amount, but I am perfectly happy with the few that I have, because I know they truly are my friends, and will do anything for me. I know I can always talk to anyone of them, and they will always give me true advice.
I am also eternally grateful for the all the opportunities I have been given in my life. I try to be a proactive person, but sometimes the opportunities land in your lap, and it's always your decision whether to take them. I always try and fulfill all my potential, and know that I will regret not taking the opportunities later in life. 

What are you thankful for? Love? Kindness? Family?
Lots of Love,
Fat Girl
xox

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks amazing :) Followed and looking forward to reading up on it! I'm glad you like my blog, thank you so much! xox

    ReplyDelete