Monday 28 November 2011

Soap and Glory Mini-Review :)


Hi everyone!

So just thought I'd do a bit of a mini review on two pieces of the new soap and glory cosmetics range that has come out.

My first piece I saw, and immediately desperately wanted, was the Under Eye Trick and Treatment. I struggle badly with bags under my eyes (mostly because I'm constantly REALLY tired) so I was SO excited to try it. I read a few reviews, and a few were disappointing, but most were extremely upbeat and said it was a fabulous product, so the next day I sauntered out and bought it (with my Boots Advantage points too, which was even more sweet!).



I was so excited to try it the next morning, but was slightly disappointed to see that it didn't seem to really work. It made the area under my eye very sparkly but didn't seem to lighten up the dark bags. I figured it may work better once I'd put some foundation on... But it didn't. Now, I've used it twice, and I'm gonna research some YouTube videos now and see if anyone has tops to make it work, and I'll re-review. But at the moment I'm sooo disappointed. I was desperate for it to work, but it hasn't so far :(

I also bought the Foundation with primer also in it. I love it!! It's a medium coverage, so it's nice for when I just fancy a lighter, more natural look, and with the built-in primer it stays on all day :) I love it a lot, which is quite a high recommendation from me considering I find it very difficult to find a good foundation (especially one from a drugstore).

I got mine in the shade 'A Good Light'.

Hope you enjoyed!
Lots of Love,
Fat Girl
xox

P.S. First picture is from here!
Under -eye trick and treatment picture from here :)
Foundation picture from here!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about it being difficult getting a drugstore foundation. I use Nars Sheer Glow which is amaaaazing! But if you are looking for a cheaper option. Lush do a brilliant one. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete