Wednesday 9 November 2011

Fall Haul - oh it rhymes!

Hey everyone :)

I'm sooo tempted to start doing YouTube videos, I absolutely LOVE watching them and I think it would be a fun hobby. Anyway, I love watching people's hauls, and while I'm still undecided about whether to start videos or not, I thought it would be fun to start one on here and take some pictures.

So I've just picked up a few bits I've bought from random places really! I'll start off with my lovely candle that is burning now. It's an Air Wick Ribbons Scent - Touch of Luxury in the scent Rich Vanilla and Caramel swirl.
It's really pretty, and the smell is lush but not too strong. I was going to get the apple spice one, but that was quite strong, and although I would have LOVED it (I love Christmasy/Winter smells) I don't know if Kane would have appreciated it very much... I bought it at Sainsbury's because it was half price at £3.06.

Next is the December issue of 'Easy Living'. Yes I know, I'm only 22, but I cannot wait for the day when I have my own house and I can sit and make little crafty things for it. I must admit, it's my first ever copy of it, and I've yet to look through it, but the main reason I bought it was because it had one of my favourite people EVER on the front... Kirsty Allsopp. I adore her!
She looks so beautiful in the pictures, and like she has actually lost some weight (not that she ever needed too). But her holding Christmas decorations would definitely light up my day. It also has the caption 'The foodie guide to Christmas' which, of course, drew me in. I'll let you know whether I enjoyed the read or not. It was £3.70 :)

Next is a new cardigan from Matalan. I have it on in all of the pictures but tried to get a bit of a better shot... It's not the most flattering though so please be kind.
It's long (I'm 5 foot 4 and it comes down to over my bum - which is definitely a plus), It's majorly warm, It has little snowflake design on it and it comes with a tie around the waist, but my little loop that holds it broke, which I'm not too bothered about anyway because I just re-tied it at the back anyway. I love it, and because it's a bluey-grey colour I can wear it with a lot of different things. I'd always wanted a seasonal cardigan, and this is perfect! I think it was possibly £20, or something around that, I can't find it on the website and definitely can't remember :(

Next is a rubix cube. OK so I haven't bought it recently, In fact Kane got it for Christmas last year, but I found it and have ben carrying it everywhere with me. I'm reasonably good at maths and logic, but this thing just baffles me.
I can't even get one side to be the same colour, let alone anything else, but it's definitely fun to take up the time.

Next is an amazing stocking filler or Christmas present. I actually got my friend Becca one for her birthday, and because it was 2 for £8, I figured I would treat myself to one too!
It's a massive Vaseline tin!!! OK so when I realised it wasn't fully of vaseline, I was slightly disappointed, but it came with 4 tins of regular size vaseline. One was the regular, one was the rosy lips, one was with aloe vera and one was with coca butter. I now use it to store all my lip balms.
I do love it though, I'm such a tin collector. I love little boxes to put things in. I bought a tin of fudge from Norther Ireland just so I could have the tin (the fudge was the price I had to pay to have the tin, oh what a shame hehe) and now I keep all my paracetamol, travel sickness pills etc in it because it is pretty.

Next are some little bows from Primark. I absolutely love these, and have worn the cream ones loads already.
I love them so much because when I just scrape my hair back in to a bun and clip my fringe back (like today) it adds such a nice little decoration and makes it a bit prettier than just boring. There were 2 cream ones and 2 black ones, and they were £2!

A new big Sainsbury's opened not to far from us and not to long ago in Morecambe, it's where the old football ground used to be, so it's absolutely huge. Sadly enough Kane and I got rather excited when we saw it and couldn't wait to go visit.... Oh dear haha! First I bought these gorgeous earrings that I saw.
They're so pretty, so different to what I already have, and were only £2.50, so I had to have them!! I've not worn them yet, but I can't wait too!

I also bought this:
Its a 'refillabag' or something like that, a bag for life king of thing. I loved it because it had an elephant on it! And It's so strong and sturdy, and it can't be ripped like most other bags for life can be.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my first mini haul! I'm off to Primary a week tomorrow so hopefully I'm going to pick up a few bits then and will show you! I'm gonna do another fall fashion post too, one for larger ladies on a budget, because I love being fashionable, but when Christmas is looming I can't afford the more expensive stuff (well I never can, but especially at Christmas!!).
Lots of Love,
Fat Girl
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment