Wednesday 16 November 2011

Flash-chat :)


Hey everyone!

Just a short blog to say Hi! I thought I'd let you know how I got on at Slimming World....

I lost 3 pounds! Yay :) I'm so chuffed. I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scales! I'm on top of the world.

Also, when you train to be a teacher, in your last year of your training, you have to pass 3 TDA tests, which are Numeracy, Literacy and ICT. For the first 3 Wednesdays in November, I passed my ICT in the first week, passed my Literacy last week and can't believe that I actually passed Numeracy this week! So another thing to feel on top of the world about! It's something I can feel less stressed about.

I have a 10,00 word dissertation due in in January and a poster due in in December still, and a placement in January that I'm stressing about, so it is very easy to fall behind on my posts, because there's so much to think about!

I just thought I'd do this quick little blog post to say I'm not leaving you, I'm still here, and I will be blogging lots in the next couple of weeks, just not every day.

I hope everyone is well, and would LOVE some ideas on what kinda blog posts you want me to do!
Lots of Love
Fat Girl
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment