Sunday 20 November 2011

Up-to-date!


Hi everyone :)

How are you? Good :) I'm.... OK. Not feeling 100% today, I have so much to do and all I want to do is snuggle in bed and watch films (Guess which one is winning now?! I'm watching March of the Penguins). If you have read my blog previously, you will know I am currently writing a 10,000 word dissertation. I am also doing a poster, and an awful lot of research in school. And I work on Saturdays and Sundays. I also do everything in my house. I do all the washing, ironing, cleaning, cooking and tidying. So needless to say, I am one busy (and exceptionally tired) lady.

I've had a fabulous weekend, we've booked a holiday for when we graduate to Marmaris in Turkey, went to see the new Twilight film Breaking Dawn (Always have, and always will be: TEAM EDWARD!) and it was absolutely amazing. We also went to the Christmas markets in Manchester. They were fabulous, but I must say the one we went to was a lot smaller than I anticipated! There was an amazing, massive Santa above the market, almost, here is a picture:
I've had a difficult week with food, on Wednesday my sister invited me out for lunch and we ended up going to the Pizza Hut buffet, which wasn't the most healthy option. I've not had Pizza Hut in an awful long time, so I must say, I did thoroughly enjoy it! Then Friday night we went to Harvester for tea. Ah. Very difficult to try and stay calm! I love Harvester. I ended up getting 'The Original Combo' which is 1/4 of a spit-roast chicken and a few ribs, only because I LOVE ribs, and never have the opportunity to have them! So I've got a feeling this week may be a weight gain. I'm not best pleased, but I did really enjoy the food I ate, and it was well deserved and worth it.

I have a huge incentive now to lose weight, with the holiday being booked. I think it works out at 217 days until we leave, so I'm hoping to have at least lost 3 stone by then. I don't think I'm ever going to be bikini body ready, but I don't mind wearing swimsuits, as I don't need a tanned stomach as I never show it off ha!

Anyway, this next week I'm going to do some more recipe posts, a few fall fashion posts, and bits and bobs, so watch this space!
Lots of Love,
Fat Girl
xox
P.S. Picture is from here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment