Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

I don't know about you but I'm so excited that it's a new year. There are so many negative people out there that moan about people making resolutions and being excited for a fresh start, so I just want to be positive! I mean I know you don't have to wait until a new year comes around to set a goal for yourself, but it's the perfect time to :)
My new years resolutions are:
1. To lose 4 stone. This may seem quite a lot, but I think it's really do-able in a year. That's a stone every 3 months, so that's only 0.2lb a week! I would love to lose at least 2 stone by the time I go on holiday, which is in 25 weeks on Monday though.... I am back at slimming world on Thursday! I haven't been for the last couple of weeks, as I've been moving home, but back on with it now!
2. To do more things. This may sound ridiculous, but I do find with having low self-esteem I won't go out as much as I want too, and I will convince myself that all I want to do is stay in and snuggle up and be alone. But I really don't want. Even when I really don't want to go somewhere, I usually have the best time and thank myself for going, so this year is going to be full of that!
3. Me and my friend Becca both have this resolution - To make an effort every time we go out of the house. It sounds ridiculous, but in her words 'It'll do just isn't good enough anymore'. I want to look my nicest at all times, and especially with my self-esteem being low with my weight, doing my hair and make-up, and wearing a nice outfit can make me feel a hell of a lot better!
4. BLOG MORE! I know I haven't blogged much recently, but I have finished my dissertation, I have just printed both copies out. They are being bound on Thursday and handed in on Friday! I know I have placement coming up, but I no longer work at weekends so I will have some time to blog.
5. Appreciate my friends and family more. I know how much I love them, but sometimes I worry that they don't, because I don't show it. I find it easy to make excuses to not go places because I'm feeling really low, and then I don't get to see my friends and this makes me so sad. Also, my family do everything for me, so I need to do more for them.
6. Be a bit more daring... I did start this one off on 28th December by getting my cartilage pierced, but it's not all about getting piercings, but things like taking risks, putting my thoughts across, daring to do something a bit different!!

I think those are pretty good resolutions! What are you resolutions?
I really have missed this!
Lots of Love,
Fat Girl
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment