Wednesday 28 December 2011

New Piercing!

Hey everyone :)

I am aware it has been a lengthy period of time since I blogged last and I apologise.
I also apologise that this is not going to be a long blog... at all...
I have my my dissertation due in Jan 6th, so after then I shall be much more frequent!

This is just a little blog to say... Look at my new piercing!
Do you like?! (It's the one in my cartilage by the way hehe)
I was getting it done after my last day at my work, as I'm finishing there after 6 1/2 years, my boss' paid for it for me! Score!!
I love it, it's a bit sore after I've just cleaned it (it bled again).
The guy did it with a needle, and he said my cartilage was really thick, it took him a while to get it through ha just my luck!

Anyway, hope you love as much as me,
Hope you had an amazing Christmas.
Lots of Love,
Fat Girl
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment