Saturday 12 November 2011

Inspiration*


Hi everyone :)

So I know I've done a few posts on inspiration, but I thought I'd do one on people that specifically inspired me to get in to blogging. I came across the beauty community first on YouTube, by watched a girl called Imogen. I'm just absolutely stunned by how beautiful she is and how she is a pro at hair and make up.

THIS is her YouTube site.
THIS is her blog site.
Her twitter is: @ImogenFoxyLocks
How beautiful is she?! She is also an inspirational business woman, as she runs the store Foxy Locks Extensions, which you can find here :) Apparently the extensions are amazing, and I know the eyelashes are fabulous.

I pretty much just watched Imogen for an awful long while, actually until I'd watched all of her videos! Then I found Blair Fowler. Oh Blair Fowler. This girl has become an OBSESSION of mine for a long time now. 
THIS is her beauty YouTube site.
THIS is her vlog YouTube site.
THIS is her blog website which she shares with her sister (who I will talk about later!).
THIS is her shop which her and her sister also run, and it's amazing.
Her twitter is: @juicystar007


There are so many reasons why I love Blair Fowler. I love everything about the American lifestyle, and I think this girl really embodies it in the way I like. She is a family girl, who works hard, has fun, rasies money for charities and is always happy. It is a given, she speaks extremely fast, and if I'm completely honest, I got annoyed by her first YouTube video that I watched (Eeek! I'm sorry Blair!) BUT I have grown to love her and her ways. It didn't take me long either! Maybe about 3 minutes. She's amazing, and is definitely the real life wonder woman! I could go on all day about her but I guess I should move on haha!

Next is Elle Fowler :) This is Blair's sister. Blair is only 18, whereas Elle is more my age at 23, yet I didn't connect to her as well at first. She is extremely soft spoken, and I almost saw her as a bit too soft. But I have definitely grown to love her a lot, I think she is the most nice, genuine, down to earth person, and isn't afraid to say silly things :) I love videos where she is just acting silly (See a video that made me laugh out loud A LOT where she is singing with her cat here) and I just love her. 

THIS is her beauty YouTube site.
THIS is her vlog YouTube site.
THIS is her blog website with Blair!
THIS is her shop which she shares with Blair also :)
Her twitter is: @ellefowler



They are both inspirational business women as well, not only with running their amazingly successful shop, but Elle also did a degree in Law! How amazingly inspirational is that.

Next is Sarah Walker. She is the girl I found next, and I love her videos. She does have a blog, but I must be honest and say I haven't read it as I didn't know until now! She has been away from videos for a while due to personal circumstances, but I really like her, but I just can't put my finger on why!! I think she's just a lovely person, extremely pretty and very genuine.

THIS is her beauty YouTube site.
THIS is her vlog YouTube site.
THIS is her blog.
Her twitter is: @SWalkerMakeup


Next up are two girls I found very recently. They seem to be extremely close friends, and I feel like they're my friends or something because I love them so much (Oh dear did I admit too much?!)
First up is Zoe. She is a small, petit brunette who inspired me to ombre/dip dye my hair.

THIS is her YouTube site.
THIS is her blog, which is THE most amazing blog ever. It's even won awards!! Oooooh.
Her twitter is: @ZozeeBo
She is just so beautiful, and really was a major inspiration in to me blogging. I think she's just fabulous. She is amazing on her know-how of make up and hair stuff, and also her style. She can wear almost anything and she looks AMAZING.

Next is Louise! Aloha YouTuberinos! She makes me laugh sooooo much, I chuckle at her voice alone because I know she is going to be saying something funny! My sister is due to have a baby, and she shows Baby Glitter, who is absolutely gorgeous, an awful lot, and I absolutely adore it, and her!

THIS is her YouTube site.
THIS is her blog!
Her twitter is: @Sprinkleofglitr
Her voice reminds me of the comedienne Miranda Heart. I love her so much, and she makes me laugh which is just ace. She is also a beautiful person, and you can tell she is so genuine and I really REALLY want to be her friend. Like really bad.

So I hope you've enjoyed reading about my inspirations, and I hope enjoy reading their blogs and watching their videos as much as I did!!

Lots of Love,
Fat Girl
xox

P.S. Castle picture is from here :)
Imogen picture is from here!
Blair picture is from here :)
Elle picture is from here!
Sarah picture is from here :)
Zoe picture is from here!
Louise and Baby Glitter picture is from here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment