Tuesday 10 January 2012

Additional NY resolution!

Hey everyone :) So I'm currently sat in Bolton train station waiting for... You guessed it, a train! I was supposed to be getting one at 9.25 buy it was cancelled so I'm having to wait until 10! I know I have already done a new years resolution post, but this situation made me think, and I've decided to add another resolution to the list! -Always be on time. I'm pretty much one of those people who are always on time, if not early, but it is so easy in the mornings to sleep in more rather than get up, or to just dawdle instead of getting somewhere swiftly. But if someone is waiting for you then I think it is rude to make them wait longer than they have to. If you say you are going to be there at a certain time, then make sure you are, or you have an amazing excuse (like your train being cancelled haha!). Anyway, just thought i'd add that to the list, and let you all know :) I'm sorry this blog is boring and picture-less but I don't really know how to add a picture on my phone!! Lots of Love, Fat Girl xox

No comments:

Post a Comment