Friday 6 January 2012

End of an era!

Hey everyone :)

So I finally handed in my dissertation today! The feeling is crazy good, the relief is massive and it's just like a humungous weight lifted off my shoulders!

So I re-joined Slimming World last night, and although I've had a dodgy start with today (we went for a meal to celebrate handing the dissertations in...) I'm once again determined to lose weight. I was pretty happy with being 18 stone 1 pound, OK so I'm not happy I weigh that in any shape or form, but I weighed that when I started Slimming World last time (I can't work out how many weeks ago that was?!) so that means in like 6 to 8 (ish?!) weeks, I have had Christmas, New Year, the birth of my niece and writing my dissertation, that I have only put on the minimal amount of weight I lost last time. I was pretty chuffed with that results.

But today I thought I'd share with you my 'thinspirational' picture. You might have seen it if you follow me on twitter (@CharlMathews) but I thought I'd share it on here too.....
That's me in the middle there. I was about 15-16 there (I'm rubbish with placing myself in the past) and I thought I was huge. I think my body dysmorphia there has made me what I am today. I literally thought I was a whale compared to everyone else, and figured I may as well eat what I wanted because I would never be skinny. Oh why don't we appreciate things when we have them? Or don't in have the weight in my case!

Anyway I'm going to keep you updated on how I do at slimming world, and some recipes etc :) This blog really shall be flourishing within no time!!!

Love you all loads,
Fat Girl xox

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte :) Love your blog, I'm also dying to get the Naked 2 Palette and I weigh the same as you at the moment yay! :D

    Jess
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess!! Hope you're OK! Naked Palette 2 looks to DIE for <3
    Charlotte
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm good thanks, how are you? I know! Can't wait to get it! Going to have to save up first though :) xx

    ReplyDelete