Saturday 7 January 2012

Healthy fry up :)


Hey everyone :)

So, as a student, I like going out for a few (possibly more) drinks. People are pretty much split up in to two groups, people who cannot possibly eat while hungover and people who have to eat when hungover.
Guess which one I am?
So usually something like a McDonalds or a big greasy fry up would suffice, but obviously with starting slimming world, this isn't really an option for me now.
The idea came to me when my mum said we were having a cooked breakfast for our tea (strange, I know, but tasty). I had to come up with a way that I could make mine accessible, because I hate 'healthy eating' when it has to be boring and eating the same foods over and over.

So a normal fry up looks like this:
This was my fry up on Christmas morning, and it consisted of fried eggs, fried bread (my absolute favourite thing in the whole world), beans, hash browns, bacon, sausages and it did have mushrooms before I took the picture ha. Everything was fried. In full fat oil.

This is more reminiscent of what I had tonight:
Except the bacon had no fat on it, there was no tomatoes. My eggs were poached, my bacon and sausages were grilled (I had 1 & 1/2 sausages, which made 6.5 Syns) and my mushrooms were fried in Less than 1 kcal oil spray, which is free on slimming world.

Now which one looks more appetising!? My whole meal was 6.5 syns, and I added a few more for some tomato ketchup. This makes an amazing breakfast (hangover or no hangover!), a beautiful lunch and a delicious tea!!

Lots of Love,
Fat Girl xox

No comments:

Post a Comment