Monday 12 September 2011

Woohoo :) And Weigh-in...


Hey everyone!
I'm chuffed as I finally have 10 followers :) To some that might seem very little, and not much of an accomplishment, but to me it means the world! So thanks to each and every one of you who has followed me :) I really appreciate it! I have enjoyed blogging so much so far :)

Also... big results of the weigh-in.... I lost a whole pound. I could get down-hearted about this, but I'm not. I've decided at some point in the near future I am going to go to the doctors and ask for lots of tests to be carried out on me to see if there is any reason why it is so difficult for me to lose weight, and if not, if I lose a pound a week for 2 years I will go from 246 pounds (17 stone 8 pounds) to 142 pounds (10 stone 2 pounds), and even if I never get that thin, then even if I make it just over half way I will be happy!

Can anyone share their success stories?
Lots of Love,
Keep Smiling,
Fat Girl
xox

P.S. Picture is from here.


1 comment:

  1. Maybe that sounds weird, but I've been searching for a real inspiration that would keep me exercising and eating healthy without cheating. And since I found the Blog of Elle and Blair, I've just... changed! I don't know why, but somehow they keep me motivated :-)

    ReplyDelete