Thursday 15 September 2011

Bit of a mix really :)

Hey everyone :)

Hope everyone is well? Just checking in today with a few updates and bits and bobs really! 

Firstly, I did the second day of my '5 Step Fat Attack' today. I really enjoyed it again, and found it much easier that I sort of new all the moves already, so I didn't have to focus on learning them but actually doing them. I skipped the tone part though, as when I tried it on Tuesday (I think I said in my blog post) it really hurt my knees as I didn't have my yoga mat up at Lancaster, as it really hurt my joints just on the bare floor. I've brought it back home with me (I'm home early as I'm working tomorrow) and I'm going to try it out either tomorrow, or Saturday, depending on my timings! I almost want to do it again now, but I have washed my hair etc so don't really want to ruin that. I enjoyed it the second time though, which is something, considering the novelty is sort of taken out of it. Another problem was that, because I share a house in Lancaster, I don't do my workouts downstairs, but up in my room, and because I am a larger lady I do tend to bounce around... so I can make quite a lat of noise!! I just try to keep light on my feet, and I can't really do the jumps etc. Just something to keep in mind if your planning on doing exercise at home.

Yesterday I didn't blog as I had a busy day, it was my boyfriend's mum's 50th birthday party... And yes it didn't exactly end up with me sticking to the healthy eating. I've got in to a stupid habit of not eating through the day then eating tea... and yesterday night I definitely made up for not eating during the day! For example, today I woke up at 10.30am, and it is now 7.11pm and I haven't eaten today. I'm just starting to get a bit hungry... I know it's really wrong, but it's just been built in to me to not eat unless I'm hungry, and I can't get in to my head that this is bad for me... Surely not eating would result in you losing weight?! But as anyone who has ever tried to lose weight before, knows that if you eat nothing, your body goes in to starvation mode, and stores all your fat for fear of not getting any in the near future. I know all this information, and I know breakfast is my most important meal of the day as it kick starts my metabolism (which appears to be non-existent) and that you should eat little and often to boost your metabolism... but I just can't get over my thought-path of: not eating = losing weight. 

I also figure, that because I'm doing exercise on an empty stomach, I should definitely lose weight this week. I mean I'll weigh-in tomorrow, as I'm home, and let you know how it goes... But I suppose the fact I made up for not eating all yesterday last night (my food intake possibly consisted of 2 burgers, 2 portions of pie and a portion of chocolate fudge cake....) so I really don't know what my body is going to do this week. 

I'm going to do another fall fashion for everyone, any ideas on what kind of outfits you want me to do? Casual? Going out? Budget? It's so hard to dress nicely when your a bigger than the average girl, but I really do love my fashion, and I won't let being big defeat me!

Anyway, I hope everyone is well, and wrapping up warmly now it's getting in to colder Autumn months (I LOVE Autumn),
Lots of Love,
Fat Girl
xox

P.S. The beautiful picture is from here. My new favourite website is We <3 it, it has the most beautiful and inspirational pictures on there! I can trawl through them for hours.

1 comment: