Friday 9 September 2011

Inspiration and Motivation.


I guess this morning I woke up, and I thought 'enough is enough'. So I figure I've been doing this blog for 2 weeks now, but have had no real improvement on my weight. I've found previously that it is really difficult for me to lose weight, and they say that bigger people lose quicker, but not in my case. I work really hard for just a pound to come off at the end of the week, and although any off is better than any on, but, frankly, it just annoys me.
So I've decided... This week (except from Saturday night as it is my 5 year anniversary with my boyfriend and we are going out for tea) that I'm going to eat hardly anything (just enough so my body doesn't think it is starving), drink LOADS of water, and try and work out as much as I can. I really love running (pah who would have EVER thought I'd say that) but I'm the most self-conscious person you will ever meet, and I find it difficult to go running through the streets, and I can't afford the £6.30 a time to go to the gym, or even the £25 a month fee. So I have a few workout videos which I am going to get in to a routine of doing.
Considering it is my anniversary on Saturday (tomorrow! ahh!) and we are going to a Pizza Express restaurant (yummy) I am going to really try today, and then up until next Saturday. If I see no results then I have made up my mind and I am going to the doctors and demand to have lots of tests run on me. I know it may sound drastic, but I am really getting fed up. *folds arms and lets a tear roll down her face*

So I thought, what I really need in moment's like this, is inspiration and motivation. So I'm going to post a few pictures and sayings that really help me!




"Isn't fun the best thing to have?!" Dudley Moore in the film 'Arthur'.


This picture is believed to prove that fairies exist. Arthur Conan Doyle saw these pictures and was convinced fairies existed. Although I'm not stating to believe in fairies, I think it's lovely to believe what you think is possible. Belief is everything.







"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you'll always be in the same place." I don't know who that's by but I love it.






"For hope is but the dream of those that wake." Matthew Prior






But finally... I will leave you with this thought...
Lots of Love,
Fat Girl
xox
P.S.

1 comment:

  1. So why don't you go to a doctor now? You can tell him/her about the fact that you're trying to lose weight and that you've hardly lost anything. I don't see why you should barely eat sth to prove it first. Btw I think women have to eat at least 1500 kcal (or so), or our body will think that we're trying to starve ourselfes. And then it just tries to save all the fat for bad times.
    Gosh, my English got a bit rusty. I hope you get my idea :-)

    ReplyDelete