Tuesday 30 August 2011

I apologise! And McDonald's sends me a sign...


Hey everyone,

So sorry I've been M.I.A. (you know I've just found out that M.I.A. stands for Missing In Action?!) for a few days, I had family up at the weekend and ended up going up to Lancaster for a few days before the weekend as my boyfriend had a big interview for a job at T-Mobile (He found out today he got it, yay!) so I've been so busy.

I am aware that on Friday I was supposed to do a big update on how well I did that week with my weight but that was the day we ended up going to Lancaster! I still managed to weigh myself in the morning and the big weigh in came to.......
A Loss of 1 pound.
OK, so I was a bit disappointed I admit, but then when I thought back I did realise I could have definitely done better, it wasn't my best week. The weekend was difficult, on the Saturday night we went to Pizza Express, one of the family's favorite restaurants, but I was so proud of myself when I ordered a salad. And I had no pudding. WOW.

On the Sunday though we went to Blackpool Pleasure Beach... and it all went downhill from there. I had chips for lunch, some doughnuts with sugar, and a chicken fried rice with sweet and sour sauce for tea. Yikes.

But, as they say, onwards and upwards. I'm still on my no fizzy pop, and literally went for a sip of my boyfriends lucozade yesterday, had it to my lips and pulled it away when I remembered! I've found it quite difficult when eating out, ending up having fruit juice which is quite expensive for a small glass. I found in McDonalds they do still Fanta, which is rather useful! And I know you're thinking, hmmmm what is she doing in McDonalds, but I swear I got a sign from them. We went and got drive-thru, I ordered some of the mozzarella sticks (and I was desperate to get a McFlurry but my boyfriend said no...thankfully) and other people ordered other stuf... Then when we got home, my mozzarella sticks weren't in the bag! First, I was so upset, everyone else had their food but not me! But then I realised it was a blessing in disguise.

Anyway, I best be off, as I'm sure your bored of reading my ramblings!

Lots of Love,
Fat Girl
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment