Wednesday 24 August 2011

-- The A-Z Of Me Tag --


I know I've already done a blog today, but I'm feeling all bloggy tonight as well (it's 11pm here in the UK!) so I thought I'd do a tag that I found on the Elle & Blair Forums. I love those two girls, they really were my inspiration for starting my blog so I figured I may as well get my first tag from them :)


Age: 21
Bed Size: Double at University but single at my parents house.
Chore You Hate: Well at home I just have to do the ironing, which I really dislike, but at university I have to do all the chores! So mainly ironing, but I also hate doing the dishes!
Dogs : I'm absolutely in love with dogs, my sister has a black labrador called Roxy and she is disabled, and she really is a massive part of our family! I desperately want a pug called 'Choo' when I get my own house.
Essential Start of Your Day: Having a shower. If I don't have a shower in the morning I just feel gross all day and it puts me in a strange mood.
Favourite Colour: Pink <3
Gold or Silver: Silver... I've always been a silver girl!
Height: 5'4"
Instruments I Play: Unfortunately I don't play any instruments but I would love to play the piano, it is definitely an ambition of mine!
Job Title: Currently I am a student teacher, going in to my fourth and final year at university!
Kids: I don't have any, but my sister is currently 5 1/2 months pregnant and I am so excited to be an Aunty for the first time! I love kids so much, hence why I am training to be a teacher!
Live: England :)
Mum: <3 her to bits! My Mum and my best friend.
Nickname/s: Haha my boyfriend's nickname for me is.... Blubber butt. LOL
Pet Peeves: A certain male who leaves his wet towel on my bed, his socks on the floor and the butter on the kitchen side ;)
Quote From a Movie: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return" from Moulin Rouge.
Right or Left Handed: Righty
Siblings: My older sister :)
Time you wake up: Today was lazzyyy... 11.30am! Oops!
Underwear: Black... nothing exciting!
Vegetables you Dislike: Cauliflower! And suede... yack.
What Makes You Run Late: When, originally, I have more time than I expected, so I take my time and then I end up being late!
X-Rays you've had: My teeth and my arms millions of times!
Yummy Food You make: Lots of things! I made a home made lasagna yesterday and BBQ chicken today!
Zoo Animal: Panda :)
Anyway, I know that was a bit random but I just thought I'd fill this in! If you have the chance, why not fill it in as a reply so I can get to know you too? :)
Lots of Love
Fat Girl
xox
P.S. Picture is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment