Monday 31 October 2011

Oh the anticipation!

Hey everyone :)


So I'm sat in my room waiting nervously to go to Slimming World... which doesn't start for another 2 hours and 15 minutes. Hmmmm.... I can't eat until after that either, and it's killing me!! I have eaten hardly anything today to be as light as possible on the weighing scales, but I've got a feeling I'm not going to have done amazingly. This could possibly be due to the copious amounts of alcohol and minor amounts of sausage rolls I consumed on Saturday night.

We went out to a halloween party for my friend's birthday, and had an absolutely fantastic time. It's the first time in years I've properly dressed up for it, and was something scary too! I always think Halloween costumes should be scary... just my bias though! Here I am in my zombie state (although I looked much more like a zombie the morning after with the red blood on my face staining it and my hair in worse condition!!!)


I will hopefully post more pictures up soon when they have been put on facebook (I do have a camera, but I'm useless at being photographer so never really end up taking them and let other people do all the work...). Obviously I was quite paranoid about being a bit of a fat zombie (you don't tend to get many fat zombies really...) but I had an amazing night and we had some fab reactions to the costumes.

What we did was bought a massive white men's t-shirt (I bought mine from Matalan in size XXL - this one is the same one as mine, but in grey, I don't know why they don't have the white one online, because it was definitely only £4!!) and cut it all up, then got some fake blood from the pound shop, and sort of spilt it everywhere in no particular fashion. Then I wore it with black leggins, and bought 3 bandages from Asda at about 87p each, and then spilt some fake blood on them, and tied one round each leg and one round my arm (you can almost see it in the picture) and I wore this with some black, suede wedges from New Look! 

I had my hair ombered/dipped/whatever you want to call it on Friday night and I absolutely love it! It felt great when I had straightened then backcombed all of my hair! It took an awfully long time, an excessive amount of hairspray and a lot of Osis+ mattifying powder to get it that way, but it finally got some volume ha! 

Anyway, I've taken up 15 minutes of my time writing this blog, as I'm literally counting down the time until I can go, get weighed, and EAT!

Lots of Love,
Have a super Halloween!!!!
Fat Girl 
xox

P.S. The picture is from here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment