Friday 28 October 2011

Day 4 and feeling chocolate-ey!!


Hello my dear followers,
As you all know, I have started Slimming World, and I am currently on Day 4. I have done it before, and it has worked, so I'm excited, but, and I don't really understand why, there's been someone (or more specifically someTHING) that is getting in between me and my new skinny self.
That big, gooey, sweet, gorgeous, scrumptious, delicious thing is called 'chocolate'.
Now, I have ALWAYS had a sweet tooth for as long as I can remember. Who on earth would rather have a packet of crisps or a can of pop when they go to the shop over some gooey, sticky chocolate!? If you do, you are definitely a bit mental.

Anyway... I recently went off chocolate so much, I would find I very rarely ate it and didn't enjoy it as much, and this is because whenever I ate it, I would get absolutely mind-numbing toothache on the left side of my face. No joke, I couldn't finish a chocolate bar without getting it, it's not even as if I was gorging myself then getting it! Even after a measly 2 bar kit-kat the pain would attack. Surprisingly, this had a negative affect on my chocolate habit, and although I still adored it, I would eat a lot less of it.

Then I found Sensodyne.... Oh dear oh dear. Don't get me wrong, the toothpaste is amazing, but that's just my problem! Only when I eat a massive bar of Dairy Milk Caramel (which of course I haven't done... ahem...) then does my tooth start to hurt, but it's no where near as bad! So I am once again back on to my chocolate obssession.

Oh dear, some of you may be thinking, this is not good, as she has just started Slimming World and is only on her 4th day... I know, I know. It's tough. I had a teeny tiny Milky Bar yesterday, it weighed 69g and was 3 1/2 Syns. I am allowed between 5 and 15 a day. So that's got to count in all my butter, mayo, ketchup, oil and so on. Most things aren't too bad Syns wise, like I could have a portion of chicken in oyster sauce with boiled rice from the Chinese for 4 Syns! That's only 1/2 more than the bleeding Milky Bar!!

So I just thought I'd blog about my frustration with chocolate. Oh how I love you, but oh how you hate me. I have previously given up chocolate for lent... It was possibly the toughest experience of my life, but I did it!
Anyone have any ideas on how to curb my cravings for chocolate?!
Oh and my twitter is @CharlMathews so please follow me and I'll follow you back! What do you guys think about me starting videos? Also, I may become un-anonymous, which will obviously happen if I do videos... What do you think?! PLEASE let me know!!
Lots of Love, and Keep Smiling :)
Fat Girl
xox
P.S. Picture is from here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment